Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pain in the Neck

Stress...tension...knots...pain in the neck.....
Massage...aahhhh....relief

Today I had a wonderful massage as my back to work treat to myself. Yes I believe in pampering myself every once in awhile. Man, I realize that I think I am anxious and stressed way to much that leads to knots. God did not intend for us to have all of those knots. He wants to come to us and as a baker kneads bread so does He want to knead us removing those knots, which shapes us when we actually come and talk to Him. I don't want to be carried away in the day and not talk to my Savior, bottling all that unneeded stress. I guess when we say Jesus is our all in all- that includes him being a masseuse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus as a masseuse! Haha. I just wanted to say that I LOVE reading your blog. Keep the comments coming! Love, Mitsu

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home