Thursday, December 20, 2007

Praises and thankfulness

Good morning! As I was laying in bed this morning I was reflecting on all of the praises of my King and thanking Him this morning. I was sad- that I had waited until morning to thank Him for all of His doings. Here are the praises to the LORD:
- Thank You Lord for yesterday for all of the gifts and homemade gifts from my kiddos
- Thanksgiving for songs of praise- singing with Paula and the girls
- Thanksgiving for technology that worked! For LCD projectors!
- Thanksgiving for the body of Christ!
- Thanksgiving for teamwork- I love it!!!
- Thanksgiving to my LORD for helping me with leadership
- Thanksgiving for more gifts
- Thanksgiving for leadership of others
- Thanksgiving for how You were present last night at the youth; for the ones that came
- Thanksgiving for what you will do not only in Kansas City at One Thing but for the wonders of things to come!!

Thank You my LORD! Thank You that your mercies are new every morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home