Monday, January 09, 2006

Litter

I'm driving home and sometimes I take an alternate route to get to my house. Since I live on a corner, when I take this route I can see the other side of my house. Good thing I did this because there was a lot of litter in my lawn- plastic bottles, old voting campaign brocheures (geesh, how long had that been there!), and a pop can. It made me disappointed that people don't really care about others property. And when I was thinking of this, God was like- this is how it is with Me. How when we're His children and don't really care and litter upon ourselves with sin. How much more beautiful the lawn is when there is no litter. When we sin against Him we've littered, but the amazing thing is, is that Jesus is the ultimate garbage collector- He picks up the litter that we've disposed on ourselves. He is our all in all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home