Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A New Cell-y Phone

For those of you who know me, know that I have had an archiac cell phone for the last four years. Yes- no flip phone, no camera phone, no voice mail- however it was not an analog phone :) ha, ha. So I finally decided that I was going to switch my cell plan service to a more extensive one- one covering the nation, one with voicemail, one with 450 minutes compared to 75! So- I got really pumped thinking about my new cell phone- one with all the accessories. So today I was on the internet tracking where my new cell-y phone was. It got shipped from Maryland, then to Tennessee and this morning it was in Vandalia, before it made its trek up to Sidney. As I was drying my hair I was looking out the window to see if Mr. FedEx himself was out there. But, then the Holy Spirit was reminding me- that I need to be watching for Jesus. I want to be expectantly observing His return. I don't fully know what that means- but I want to watch with that anticipation. And with that Mr. Fed Ex came with my new cell-y phone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home