Thursday, March 20, 2008

Simply Amazing

Ahhh my Lord is simply amazing. I love the little things He does as well as the big things. Today I'm drying my hair and praise the Holy Spirit that at 11:49 He reminded me that I had a 12:15 dentist appointment. Double time- I scarfed down some food and of course brushed my teeth. Arriving at 12:16, I sat down and started to read Good Housekeeping. I turn to this page where they were talking about good health. The first article was about oil- and how healthy extra virgin oil is- that it prevents clotting so in essence decreasing your chance for a heart attack or stroke. I thought about how God chooses to use oil for anointing. Oil is thick and healing. mmmm. Then seriously, seriously, one more time seriously!!!!!!!!! right on the same page was an article about stretching- I start chuckling out loud. The importance of stretching is that it only provides limberness but strength! Yes, LORD! This morning with my time with Him- we read Hosea 12:6- Therefore, return to your God, Observe kindness and justice, And wait for your God continually. Again this word continually denotes stretching- makes me flexible and strong as I wait. In the process- I can observe my God's kindness and justice which enables me to wait patiently. Ahhh yes. Then God just wanted to give me one more entertainment piece....I'm watching the TV in the waiting room and I see this commercial from Hanes with Michael Jordan- I really wasn't paying attention, but all of a sudden this girl starts saying, "Noooooo" in this real deep voice, which reminded me of the first youth video. Have you seen it yet? Here it is:
God is a trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home