Thursday, January 12, 2006

Over Consumption

Today after work I headed over to one of the local nursing homes in the area where I do occassional evals when needed and tonight there were two. So, I'm talking with the physical therapist, whom I like. She's telling me about this show she watched on the Discovery channel where people eat and eat. This man weighed around 1,000 pounds. They couldn't get him out the door so they had to cut the door out. Of course my mind is whirring and in pops this spiritual analogy. I think I can be guilty on feeding on the goodness of God and letting it stay in me- not exercising my faith and when I don't it can get increasingly harder to do. May I be a spiritual exerciser!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful,
I was just thinking about you and thought I'd drop a line here. I like your post on Carrie W. How are you?
love ya
k.

1:10 PM  
Blogger The Cafe Six said...

Hmm. That is very interesting, I feel the same way. I try to exercise the spirit, and when I'm feeling lazy, it's surprising how horrible and bloated I feel, and then I'm right back out there.

Great Posting!
J. Cafe'

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home