Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tribute to Katie Couric



I'm watching the last day with Katie Couric on the Today show. Until my roommate moved in, I was an avid Good Morning America watcher and then was converted to watching the Today show. Now I really enjoy it and have been hooked; however, with Katie leaving I don't think it will be the same. Things that I enjoy about Katie: her humor, her spunk, her positive attitude- even when the camera began rolling this morning she was laughing, her endeavoring spirit- I guess when she was on CNN and after being live on the camera, she was told she would never be on TV again- she said, I wasn't going to let those turkey get me down. I like that spunk and positive perserverance. Plus, who can believe she's 49 years old! I hope I look like that at 49. Farewell Katie- we'll miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home