Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How good is your eyesight?



So, you may not be able to read this image. I got this wonderful idea from a friend of mine to use dry erase markers on mirrors. You know it is a wonderful idea- it can be so versatile- just erase and change, pick what color you want, okay on with my story. So, Jeremiah 17:7-8 has been on my mirror and I'm so glad this is the verse I look at in the mirror. What a week! I'm saddened how often I forget 1)what the LORD has taught me 2)who He has made me to be. I'm thankful that He is faithful when I am not- that He is the giver of every good and perfect gift- that it is His power that I can rest assured can change my life. God is good and I do need Him. So may I not forget what I see in the mirror, because blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home