Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Smile

God makes me smile :) On Sunday- my heart rejoiced seeing a young man who had stopped coming to church, as he was there. It was fun to sit back and watch people greet him warmly as I thought- "this is the body of Christ".

Last night- I was talking to my neighbor- talking about mowers, grass, our neighborhood. Then I felt like the Holy Spirit wanted me to talk to him and I adamently said, "no". I wish I didn't let fear and my "nos" rule. I want to stay in relationship with God- and tell him what I'm going through instead of that short two word- no. So, as I began conversation with him- he said- you haven't had too many parties lately. Then he said- so do you go to church? Oh my goodness! He started the conversation. God amazes me- He humbles me with His kindness and His grace towards me when I say no- may I say yes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu bring a smile to my face. It is nice to read what your day is like and the small and big wonders God places in your day.
love
k.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home