Friday, April 07, 2006

sweet forget-me-nots


Wow- what a busy week! I"m glad that it's Friday and the beginning of my week long (and one day!) spring break. Yeah :) I don't know what spring break will look like yet, but that's okay. I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation. As I look back on the week- there were some rougher points, but also some sweet little (not really) blessings from the Lord. I'm so glad that God knows what is going on in our lives. This week I had two little forget-me-nots from the Lord. When I say forget-me-nots- I'm referring to blessings that He allowed me to be a part of that I hadn't told anyone, just as an encouragement to me. I felt like the Lord was saying, "Lynn, I know you- I know your heart and your thoughts and I just wanted to show you in a tangible way that I've got your back- more like I have your future." He's so good- so real-

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cafe Six said...

I really like the photos that go with your posts. It really adds insight to your blog. Another visiual cue, it you will. =)
Cheerio!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home