Sunday, February 26, 2006

Can you name this hat?



Yesterday I went shopping with my Grandma. We were in pursuit of a new coat for her; however, I feel bad for people who may just be moving to Ohio from a Caribbean country because there are no more winter coats!! However, like the women that we are, we continued browsing the store and my eyes fell upon this pretty pink hat. I tried it on and my Grandma really liked it and another costumer-bless her heart- gave her stamp of approval as well. So since this hat was already on sale and the sign said to take an additional 70% off it was a winner. However, as I was telling of my great purchase the question came about...What is the name of this hat? Drum roll please.... Bucket cap. Mine is technically called: reversed crushed bucket cap- there is your hat education for the day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay that was a funny post... thanks for making me laugh! - Mitsu

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home