Wednesday, April 12, 2006

stoplight


What a beautiful day- a little windy, but can you say, I love the warmth? So spring break is flying by-I can't believe it's the end of Wednesday. I've been spending a lot of time with my grandparents. Yesterday I had breakfast with my grandma P and we ate a Bob Evans, a long standing tradition of ours. Then today I drove to see my other grandparents. I got my oil changed in Tipp City before hand and took 571 to route 40, for those of you famiiar with the area and yes there's a point for me mentioning this. I'm not used to this intersection. There is a stoplight and oncoming traffic is hard to see as there is a hill. So it's a little scary because cars descend this short hill and here I am turning left. All that said- the light is green and there's all of these cars coming. I focused so much on the cars, I totally missed my green light- it became red!! Agghh! I thought- how true this is in life- I get caught up in all the circumstances around me and totally missed the light. The light that was green- oh Lord help me to see the green light and not get consumed with circumstances around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home