Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kisses from heaven

I must proclaim the Lord's lovingkindess. This morning, my heart was disappointed. As I went to work I was helping one of my little ones get off his coat. This little one does not communicate verbally, but as I was leaning down to help him he gave me a kiss on the cheek. As I smiled at him, he proceeded to give me another, and then another and one more. I told him- that was just what I needed. God used this little one to show me His love and say- Lynnster I know your thoughts I see you- I am your El Roi. Then His kindness continued as I got a phone call when I was in our lunchroom at work and it was my coworker saying I had a special delivery from the Spot. The manager of the Spot went to China and since they ordered from there she put in a free piece of my favorite pie- Old Fashioned Cream Pie- yumm. Those reminders are huge to me, but even beyond those kisses from heaven my God whispers in my ear...."I love you deeply."- God

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i love you as well
k.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home