Monday, November 20, 2006

Pieces that Fit


One of the items that I use to assess little ones fine motor abilities is the formboard, pictured above. Today as I assessed this little girl- she grasped onto the circle and was trying so hard to fit it into the triangular piece. As she pushed with all her might, the LORD was showing me the parallels how we (myself) try to push things into place that really shouldn't be there. She got so frustrated that this piece wouldn't fit. Even when I gave her cues by tapping on the correct slot, she was still bound and determined to make that piece fit. Again I thought of how frustrated we get when we try to make things go our way, but our gentle Lord is trying to tap us, trying to lead us. Will we heed His advice and get the perfect fit?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cafe Six said...

Lynn,
are you ok?
We miss you on here. =D
Cheerio!
Jamee

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home