Wednesday, September 20, 2006

fog

Last Friday I was off to Dublin for a continuing education course and man, was it foggy. As I started out I realized that I was craning my neck and the muscles around my shoulders started to tighten as I gripped the steering wheel a little harder. As I approached a major intersection with no stoplight- just a red blinking light, I stopped, rolled down the window relying on my hearing to make sure the coast was clear. I realized how important it is to have clear vision. When I am muddled in my vision with the Lord, I'm not proceeding with a clear purpose- I'm apt to go more at a turtle's space and it sure is a lot harder. I could get hit along the way b/c I can't see. So many complications when you can't see.

Last night at Bible Study we talked about a certain man who had blind by birth and Jesus came and spit into some mud, put it on his eyes and when he washed it off, he could see. Jesus, we need your annointing (consecrating, setting apart) of our eyes to see Your vision clearly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello wonderful friend of mine
hope you are doing great!!

thinking of you
k.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home