Tuesday, August 29, 2006

weary

When going in life, there will be tests; there will be trials; there will be disappointments. However, as I look at my disappointments, they don't by any means compare to others. Disappointment....when speaking your heart and when it's not listened to and decisions are made contrary to what was spoken. Disappointment....my heart condition- how I respond; truly the condition of the heart is wicked. Disappointment....expectations that can't be met....Disappointment...hurting people.

Consider Him who endured such evil opposition from men that you may not grow weary or lose heart. Hope....Hope....Hope....such a Lavishing Love.....Contentment......Contentment...such overflowing grace.....and more Love.

Father I'm thankful for the hope there is in Christ....the contentment there is in Christ....the extravagent grace in Christ....and most importantly the EVERLASTING abundant UNCONDITIONAL LOVE there is in You! My hope only comes from You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home