Sunday, July 02, 2006

Heaven of a week

Last night was so enjoyable- as I was able to go to not one but two gatherings :) I got to play some cornhole, eat some good food and then get into great conversations, eat some more good food, take an evening walk. As I was driving home- I was talking to the Lord and thinking of my upcoming week...it's my birthday and then something's coming up that the Lord knows about and I was praying "for one hell of a week" (yeah, how do you like that- yikes) and then I thought- why do we use that terminology? So, I was telling the Lord I would like one heaven of a week. When we say hell sometimes we use it in good terms, but how far from the truth; when I was praying for one heaven of a week and picturing that thought, I just started to smile. Wow- what a week that would be :) So if you read this- you pray to for one heaven of a week for yourself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home