Monday, June 26, 2006

Dayton Dragons






This past Friday I got to go to a Dayton Dragons. This was my first game and I did it up right! I had a gracious friend give me ticket and even more exciting for him he got to throw out the first pitch. Because he was the special guest, we all got to go down and check out the dugouts and stand on the field. We could even get autographs; however, the sad thing was I knew no one on the team. Plus they all looked like babies! The oldest player on the team was 23 years of age. I got to talk to two of the pitchers as I hope I hadn't offended them as I said- you all look so young! Yeah, they said, some of them were straight out of high school- they had been out of high school for three years. Babies. But it was fun- very entertaining, even though the Dragons lost :( But I highly recommend the games there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home