Friday, June 23, 2006

Sex, got your attention didn't I??!!

For those of you, my loyal readers :), I think this is a first. Two postings in one day. I've been reading in Jude lately. It's this small book in the back of the Bible right before Revelation. Today I read verse 7- as there is only one book in Jude. As I read the verse I see in America today, a problem today with sex outside of marriage. Man, there creates in me a fear of God when He says that just like Sodom and Gommorrah (some things don't change) two cities where sex was rampant both hetrosexually and homosexually and how these cities were destroyed as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire. Notice that word eternal- I looked it up in the original language, and that is what it means- perptual, forever. There are serious implications to having sex outside of marriage. Sometimes I think we forget about our God of justice- yes God is love but within that is justice. God did not create us in this way- but he created us to enjoy sex wihtin marriage; this is what God has designed and it's good, but there are serious implications when it's outside of marriage.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cafe Six said...

yes there are!!! And has anyone noticed the horrible rise in advertisements that deal with the after affects of sex outside of marriage? To be honest, I'm sick of seeing herpes ads, and all of them! It just makes me turn off the tv!!!!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home