Friday, June 23, 2006

Knowledge....but more importantly love

As I take a step back- something that I desire to attain is more knowledge. Whether at work- I think, man, I should know this or I may feel inadequate because I don't "know" enough. "Knowledge makes arrogant, but love edifies." 1 Cor 8:1b. The verse goes on to say, "If anyone supposes that he knows anything, he has not yet known as he ought to know; but if anyone loves God, he is known by Him." Aahhh, that's what I love about the LORD. I can't give Him knowledge, He knows everything- He's omniscient; however, what I can give Him is love. When I seek knowledge, am I seeking it b/c of pride- for what I know in my job to make me look better or to impress others, or is the root of my knowledge love- to give knowledge out of love. He knows our heart. I'm so glad of God's design- how Great is our God- He desires Love!!! Loving Him and loving others!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home