Wednesday, June 21, 2006

lost and found!

Last year I got the coolest toe ring in Florida. It's silver and wraps around and it has this cute little flower on it. Well, I loved it and then I lost it like around the last of the summer last year. As I was emptying my makeup case- all of it- there was my beloved little toe ring. Yippeee! I think I even was more excited b/c it had been such a long time since I had seen it. Then I thought of the Father- and the Prodigal Son story. This story is about a son- who squanders his inheritance his father gave him and finally when in desperation the son returns home to the dad. His father sees him coming and runs- picture it- runs to his son and greets him with a kiss and killing a fatted calf, a high honor. I think of God's kids and how excited He most be when a child who has been lost of a lengthened amount of time returns and is found. The angels and the LORD are yelling Yippeeee! But, so much more beautifully :) So if you are far from the Lord come to Him, He's beckoning you to come to Him. His love is like NO other. He loves you, so much so as He's showed it to the point of death. Never forget He loves you and nothing you have done can prevent you from coming back to him....come to Him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cute
k.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home