Thursday, June 29, 2006

Babies



Today I got to spend a little time with my newest cousin- isn't she cute? When I think about babies, they are so little and precious. So depedendent upon their mommies and daddies. I love how they engage with their parents- they do recognize their mommy's voice and when others talk be drawn to the voice they know best. As children of the Father- I want to listen to His voice, to rejoice over His voice as He interacts with Me and attend to His voice over all others. Yet when we grow up sometimes our view of our Father can get distorted. We view all of the world and see all of the wrong around us; however when we were a baby we viewed just our provider and our eyes were fixed on our loving parent. Just as new parents dote over their new creation; how much more does the Lord continue to dote on us- He loves us :) We are His beautiful creation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home