Monday, August 28, 2006

The Stain Master

Man- I've gotten out of the blogging habit. It's about time that I write again. To my faithful readers- so sorry- I hope that you haven't given up on me totally!

So last week I started my laundry- well, guess what the Lynnster did. I didn't take out this ink pen and it exploded in my dryer and over my clothes :( My clothes are not salvagable- Sadness! So I called my grandma who is the stain master queen on how to clean my dryer b/c there was ink truly everywhere!- she suggested bleach, but guess what? Not a thing came off- so I went to the internet and found out that I needed nail polish remover and Mr. Clean sponges. I'm praying that the fumes that I inhaled didn't kill too many brain cells. Anyway, I was thinking as I was cleaning- I was thinking of how we ALL have stains- that sin stains us like those ink blots all over my dryer. And I had to have the right formula to get the stains out. I would think bleach would work, but I needed to do some consulting. I was thinking about Christ- that we all have stains- we all do- but we have to come to the Stain Master- Christ Himself. You would think good works would be able to save us, like the bleach, but no we need the Stain Master- Jesus. You don't have to respond to me, but I want you to ask yourself- have you asked Christ to remove your stains? If you have faith, as Jesus said as small as a mustard seed- then you are clean- you have His righteousness- you can't be compared to Mel Gibson, Billy Graham, the Pope, but I believe what the Bible says- once we have asked Christ to come into our heart- into our lives- to ask Him to clean us- then we are all equal. So if you have Christ- guess what you have His righteousness- if you don't have Christ- then you still have stains. Then after you have asked Christ in your life comes the sanctification process- learning to have intimacy with the Lord- as He changes our minds- our thinking, our actions that lead us to sin. During this week- God convicted me of sin in my thinking- my pride mostly. The removing of the stains continues....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cafe Six said...

Welcome Back!

What an interesting idea... must study it. Thanks!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home