Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ponder Anew What the Almighty Can Do

Belief- Lord help my I unbelief as I want to believe You. If Your Name is Almighty that signifies that You are powerful actually all power belongs to You. I want to see Your works- Your beautiful works. You are a Good God- there is no one like You. I'm saddened at how at times I don't believe You- I believe the worst, when you are the best God. You are worthy of trust. Thank You that you all things are possible with You-that You are not a logical God- that the wisdom of You is foolishness to the world. Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Ahhh- a refreshing ahh- to those who believe. Love believes all things- to love You with all my heart means I believe You in all things; Love thinks no evil.
Praise to the Lord Almighty- hymn
Praise to the Lord, Who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee.Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,If with His love He befriend thee.
Praise to the Lord, Who, when tempests their warfare are waging,Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.
Praise to the Lord, Who, when darkness of sin is abounding,Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night,Saints with His mercy surrounding.
Praise to the Lord, O let all that is in me adore Him!All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him.Let the Amen sound from His people again,Gladly for aye we adore Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home