Sunday, January 13, 2008

Refinement....

Being in relationship with God truly is the best thing ever. I don't know how to even put it into words. I've been walking with Jesus for over 10 years- which boggles my mind. What amazes me is that He is always refining me- showing me new things about His character and shedding light in darkened areas of my life. He's been showing me lately- Lynn- I DO see you! I DO hear you!- every little detail!! There are no coincidences in God's economy. He is the grand weaver- which boggles my mind. My heart is saddend as I have had corrupted views of my God. He's been showing me faulty thinking that I've had of Him in the area of belief; that in certain areas I have chose not to believe out of self-preservation/ out of getting "hurt". However, I believe I've hurt the heart of my Lord by my lack of belief. My God is good- Hallelujiah! That is true today! I continue to need grace, which means the divine influence of the heart relfected in the life, I need His grace to continue to believe. Lord, I believe- help my unbelief! Oh Father, I come before Your throne and ask for more faith- I ask for more of You. I praise You- with the highest praise- I extol You- You know I always want Your praise to continually be on my lips. I want to always worship You. I want to know more of Your unfailing love. I want to swim in Your love- I do want to love You with all of my heart. Thank You that is why you have made that the greatest commandement- for our relationship. Father I ask boldy for people who may have a corrupted view of You, that those lies would be bashed- that Your name may be held high in honor and exalted. Use Your body to bring light to a darkened world. You are worthy to serve. In Christ's name, Amen
His Love is Dazzling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home