Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Believing God

If you're an avid reader of mine, I hope that this title becomes a common theme of mine. Believing God. Mind renewal is of huge importance- I may believe a lot of things, but often times they are not true. I remember an English teacher of mine telling of her grandma that didn't believe that man walked on the moon. Because she believed it- surely did not validate that man didn't walk on the moon. What we believe makes a big difference. I can believe a lie about someone, and that so effects how my heart responds to them. I am glad that love thinks no evil. But, here's what's dynamite...believing God. Yes- we can believe Him, because His character NEVER changes. He is faithful. He is good. His love is unfailing- His love never fails us, never. Then I read in Ephesians that Paul prays that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, with the last being so that you may know what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might. Wow- the surpassing greatness of His power- toward us who believe. May God receive glory and His power be displayed by my belief. Let's believe Him together today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to that!

hope you had a great day
love
k.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home