Monday, April 23, 2007

My El Roi

I may have mentioned this term in previous posts, but this is one of the LORD's names (one of my favorites). The meaning is: The God who sees. What I love about God is that He knows each one of the details of our lives, the thoughts of our minds, the desires of our hearts. He's such a loving God and I love those sweet little caresses that He gives to remind us- I see you- see those thoughts, I see those desires, I see you. He reminded me of this on Sunday- as I was struggling. I had three people from church give me encouragement in this area- He is a God who sees. How I need Him and His grace and to live in it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girly
praying for you
love
k.

ps. great new layout on myspace

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home