Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Plunging


This past weekend I had to retrieve my handy dandy plunger- I have two since they work so well. I have one for the toilet and one for the sink; mixing is not kosher. So after using my sink I would hear some gurgles maybe up to 30 seconds later. So my dad who is a very handy man- kudos to you dad if you're reading this- suggested I start plunging. I tried taking apart my sink to remove the drain stopper, but that was too complicated for me and per suggestion of my mom started the plunging process with the stopper intact. Let me tell you what- my mom was right- it works. So as I'm plunging this filth comes to the surface. Nasty looking stuff. So I cleaned it all up. But I feel as if that can be representative of my heart. At times I know my heart can be deceitfully wicked- as it says in Jeremiah. There are times when I feel like sin has invaded me and the Holy Spirit works just like the plunger; bringing that junk out b/c it's impeding the proper flowing, the proper working. And then the junk needs removing- and thanks be to Jesus that He cleanses me from all unrighteousness- that I do have hope in Him and realize that I am in need of a Saviour. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home