Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Loving Well


To your left is Beth Moore, my favorite Christian speaker. If you have never heard her, you're in for a treat. This weekend I participated in a one day conference at a local church entitled "Loving Well", in which Beth Moore was the speaker. Here are some highlights and some things to ponder:
1. Are we loving better than we did 5 years ago?
2. We have no higher calling but to love
3. God measures maturity in how we love.
4. Four Confessions of Love: 1. God is PERFECT love 2. Nothing can separate me from God's PERFECT love 3. God pours His perfect love into my imperfect heart. 4. Accessed, I can love anyone through anything.
5. If His love is not a feeling- it can't be regulated by circumstances. Love is part of God's godness.
6. If His love is ever present- and I am to dwell in His love- it's my choice to remove myself from His love- not His.
7. How amazing if we live in a constant awareness of His love.
8. Let's start loving because we already are loved, not to be loved.
9. God is The Loving Well- let's dip down with our container. It is an opportunity to love with no strings attached to receive love back.
Lord, help us to love like You. Help us to receive and dwell in your perfect and steadfast and unfailing love. Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for summarizing this beautiful
i thought of you this morning when mom called to tell me it was foggy and icy. I was wondering if you were home. i guess i was right
have a great day! how's grandma?
love
k.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home