Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Stunned

Yesterday was what I termed a "weird" day. I had gone in for a routine scan- not thinking too much of it. Afterwards I was doing errands, going to work out. While working out I thought I heard my name paged overhead. I thought- surely that's not me. But when I got home, I made sure I checked my messages right away. It was my doctor's office saying to call them as soon as I got home. I called- and they said I needed to go back to the hospital immediately for additional testing. The last message on the machine was from one of the leaders of the last Bible Study I was in- saying she heard I was going in for a test (the initial one) and that she was praying for me. What a comfort in the midst of the message from my dr's office. So back in I went- as I'm driving I'm calling people to pray for me. Prayers went out- amazingly enough one of the ladies in the Bible Study had called her husband to pray for me- he works in a nursing home about 45 minutes away and one of the other ladies from the Bible Study was there when he received the call. So she was praying as well. Talk about humbling. So then I got my test results back- and everything was fine. Whether it was a misreading or God healed me on the spot- I praise Him. What a day!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cafe Six said...

amen!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home