Friday, March 23, 2007

Determination


DETERMINATION....STEADFASTNESS......NEVER GIVING UP HOPE.....LEADS TO VICTORY!
Wow- what a game. I must admit I don't follow basketball like I do Ohio State football, but what a game last night. My limitless sleep was well worth it as I witnessed the determination of the Buckeyes last night. The first half was quite disappointing as the Bucks were down by 20 points. I walked dishearteningly back to my bedroom, thankfully the team was not disheartened as they proved themselves to come back from 20 points down to win by a point. As I think of this game and again the determination that was put forth, I think I pray I have that for this life. Jesus....determined to do the Father's will.....steadfastness in His love for us....the hope we have in Him, inexpressible and this leads to victory- our victory in Jesus in His determination over sin, over death. So, my readers and I speak to myself, when our circumstances are looking down....we may feel like we're failing and never going to win....may we recall Christ's DETERMINATION-as He continued to walk with the cross....people thought there was no victory, being crucified- a criminal's death....for there was a waiting period....three days. Then the rock was rolled away. Resurrection occurred- Victory- everlasting life in a pure and glorious place in the presence of our Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home