Friday, June 08, 2007

Jesus, my friend, He calls me friend

What an amazing week I've had with the Lord this week. I feel like He's really spoken to me and I think I've allowed my heart for that receiving. I am so thankful that my LORD is relational. That I can tell Him all of what I'm feeling and then I can claim His truth. That I am blessed in trusting in Him; how my heart can rejoice because I trust in His holy name. I praise my Father in heaven who brings His righteousness into my heart. Coming to a state of brokenness in His goodness not only towards me, but all of His kids.

This week, I've tasted just a small smidgen of His heart. How it's hard when you care for people and you are initiating, but you don't get a response back. To be honest, I've not had this happen before with people I've been in relationship for awhile. And my heart realizes, how many times, or like my roommate said- millions of times, that this happens to God. My God's compassion, which is likened to a mother loving her unborn child, is like no other and is amazing to me. His relentless unending love- thank you God for your love which never fails- His love remains- Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home