Monday, January 14, 2008

Speechless

Speechless- words do not do justice, indescrible....Elohim- God Almighty. What an amazing day- really though- what an Amazing God!! He IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nahum 1:7 "The LORD IS GOOD. He is a stronghold on the day of trouble. He knoweth those that trust in Him." In the Hebrew language good means: good, gracious, merry, joyous- that is my God!! He is a stronghold- which means a fortified city. Sit and picture that with me. I envision these solid rock castles located in Europe- nothing but protection from the attacks on the outside. My God Is a PROTECTOR, not only on my good days, but on my day of trouble!!! Then my favorite- He knoweth- knoweth in the Hebrew means observation, care, recongition. My God observes me. My God cares for me! My God recongizes me! Why- because I trust in Him. Trust in the Hebrew means- flee to for protection and then my favorite: confide. Yes- My God is my Confident. Let me tell you- there is no better friend, no better confident- how my soul is refreshed when I confide in Him. I urge you- come to Him today!!! Ask Christ to come in and dine with Him. He is a forever friend. He Loves you- Choose to Believe Him today. He proves Himself over and over......tis' so sweet to trust in Jesus
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
and to take him at his word;
just to rest upon his promise,
and to know, "Thus saith the Lord."
Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!
How I've proved him o'er and o'er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!

2. O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
just to trust his cleansing blood;
and in simple faith to plunge me
neath the healing, cleansing flood!
(Refrain)

3. Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
just from sin and self to cease;
just from Jesus simply taking
life and rest, and joy and peace.
(Refrain)

4. I'm so glad I learned to trust thee,
precious Jesus, Savior, friend;
and I know that thou art with me,
wilt be with me to the end.
(Refrain)
Thank You LORD for Your confirmation

1 Comments:

Blogger Dancing on the edge said...

God is my protector... I love that... I need that. He is such a good God.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home