Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter; Resurrection Day

Ahhh....what a blessed day- although now I'm ready for some shut eye :) What an awesome God I serve- truly; that is truth! I'm so thankful for a God who can show love in no greater way- Jesus laying down His life for His friends. The huge number of people that he bore our sins- across the generations and the generations to come and that could not keep my Victorous Lord down- no way jose! That I may know Him and His resurrection power and the fellowship of His sufferings. Today we talked about the cross at church. I have found myself guilty of not wanting to go through pain, of not taking up my cross daily. But my God gives me grace- as I humble myself and ask Him for help He gives me His enabling power (grace). I do want to be found in Him! Lately I've been envisioning a vitamin- one of those gel vitamins! I want Jesus to be the outside coating, to be covered by Him! And Lord- use me like a vitamin- bringing health to others! More thoughts to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home