Monday, June 11, 2007

Praises

Here are some occurrences over the last couple of days:
- Answered prayer in multiple ways
- My God's lovingkindness towards me always and even Him speaking to me in preparation of news for my heart
- The best treatment I've had with a patient, which resulted in her joy of dogs and the perfect timing of Regis and Kelly showing dogs on their morning show
- God's timing is perfect
- God's ways are higher than my own
- Blessings from people in my church

Pslam 89- "I will sing of the lovingkindness of the LORD forever; to all generations I will make known Thy faithfulness with my mouth." v6"For who in the skies is comparable to the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty is like the LORD, A God greatly feared in the council of the holy ones, and awesome above all those who are around Him? O LORD God of hosts, who is like Thee, O mighty LORD? Thy faithfulness also surrounds Thee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home