Friday, February 01, 2008

Counselor, O Counselor!

Father, first I have to praise You and say thank You for letting me have a day off today! Another day to rest- which is so appropro as I feel like you are teaching me lots in the area of resting and waiting. Your counsel is like no other- thank You! Thank You this morning that You counseled me- even when I was ready to speak and thought I was right in speaking. Yet, I could hear Your voice counseling me, not to speak....and because I heeded Your beautiful voice You blessed me. Holy Spirit- thank You!!!

So to any readers out there- I need your prayers as I am helping a friend tomorrow with an auction and believe me- I'm no auction attender- well, I've been to two- but find them kind of confusing. So, Holy Spirit give me ears to hear correctly and wisdom beyond my years when it comes to auctions and understanding. You are My Helper- I do look to You- for where does my Help come from?
God the Help of Those Who Seek Him
Psalm 121
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills--
From whence comes my help?

2 My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.

4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.

6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.

8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home