Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Gravy- LORD, I can't get over You!!!!!!!!!!

OK- so a little while ago I was doing a study in Genesis about worship and while I was reading I thought I had read one of the LORD"s names- Jehovah Shammah- the God who hears. Literally- I believed my eyes to have read this statement in a sidenote in my Bible. But when I went back to read it I could not find it. This disturbed me and I also had told multiple people about this. I found out that Jehovah Shammah means God is there. Well tonight........I'm getting giddy as I'm about to write this: I read Psalm 106:44 tonight; which says: Nevertheless He looked upon their distress, when He heard their cry. Heard in the Hebrew means to hear (perceive by ear). Heard in the Hebrew is shama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally have screamed; I can't get over my God's kindness to me. He hears my cry! As I read tonight in Genesis with Hagar- the angel of the LORD told her to name her child Ishmael- God hears. God You hear! You are gracious- when we call out in our distress. Oh, how I am soo grateful for You; Your lovingkindess is great- You know my heart and how I love to be listened to- thank You that this is Your attribute!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home