Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Never Let Go

I've been walking with the Lord for over 10 years, but I still go through times, where I feel like my world can be turned upside down as I process through different issues. As I process these things-I'm brought to the foundation: Jesus! That's where I always need to be. When you process things- does doubt deceitfully creep in- I know this is true for me. Doubt for me breeds sadness. So- it's time to pull out the shield of faith- it's time to get out the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God- for this kind of sadness the one equated with doubt is not what we've been created for. So: Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation. Yes- I want to rejoice in my LORD! That's a God thing to suffer and rejoice- but Jesus You have the victory- sin is gone- yes, rejoice, rejoice, rejoice- Your kingdom is here- You are inside Your children who are more than conquerors through you- more than conquerors! What I love about my LORD, my covenant LORD, is that He is after my heart, He's after yours too. Not 50%, not 89%, not 99.99%, He's after it all! I love that He wants all of my heart- yes LORD- and He will go about it any way He chooses because He jealously wants me, us. You never let go. I extol You today my LORD!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he certainly is ... have a great sunday beautiful

love k

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home