Sunday, July 22, 2007

Staining Time


Monday I ventured to buy some semi-transparent stain. I stained my deck maybe 2-3 years ago and it was past time for me to stain again. Since it had been awhile since I did this, I decided to refresh my brain and did some google searching for tips in staining. I also talked with my parents and my dad talked about getting a darker stain and how the stain will cover, basically all those imperfections. My mind has lingered on that this week, I was thinking how the Bible talks about how love covers a multitude of sins. How Jesus has stained us, stained us with His perfect blood, a crimson stain and has removed all of my imperfections. Just as I stained the wood- the wood absorbed the stain, especially the areas of my wood which were bare. May you and I be bare before Him and let this, His perfect love absorb deeply into our very being, with the outward appearance being the essence of His character, LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home